Buenos Aires North Tour
Visit its parks, great French style buildings and discover how the elite and influential families helped build the country. Cycling you’ll understand why Buenos Aires is referred to as the Paris of South America.
This tours visits the neighborhoods of San Telmo, Puerto Madero, Retiro, Recoleta and Palermo.
- Antiguos Docks
- Facultad de Derecho
- Floralis Genérica
- Palermo Chico / Instituto Sanmartiniano
- Bosques de Palermo y Rosedal
- Monumento a Eva Perón / Biblioteca Nacional
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes
- Iglesia del Pilar y Cementerio Recoleta
- Embajada de Francia / Ex Residencia Ortiz Basualdo
- Cenotafio a los caídos en Malvinas
This service includes a helmet and bike lock
One bottle of mineral water
Bilingual tour guide (Spanish/English)
We publish and provide for free La Bicicleta Naranja Map where you’ll find useful information about riding in the city, the main touristic spots and other important places.
We sell cold beverages and also have place for you to leave your lugagge.